Norwegian puts the "awe" in this awesome transatlantic cruise aboard Norwegian Prima.
In Barcelona, discover the popular Gothic Quarter and savour some delicious tapas at a local café. Dip into relaxation in Ponta Delgada's natural hot springs and soak in scenic vistas whilst touring the countryside. Build your first-ever pink sandcastle at Horseshoe Bay Beach and then sail into the mystery of the infamous Bermuda Triangle on a glass-bottom boat evening cruise. Tour the dramatic Crystal Caves, or top your best score with a round at the country's famous Port Royal Golf Course.
- All-inclusive 5* cruise
- New York stay
- Iceland stay
- Direct flight to Barcelona from Manchester/London
- 11-day full-board cruise on-board Norwegian Prima in a Balcony Cabin including:
- 22 bars and lounges
- 11 food venues
- The Rush! The fastest slides at sea
- Prima speedway - race track at sea
- Darts, splash pools, virtual gaming and more
- Unlimited Premium Beverages
- Speciality Dining
- Excursion discounts in every port
- Three-night hotel stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Times Square, including breakfast
- Direct flight to Keflavik, Iceland
- Three-night hotel stay at Hotel Island, Reykjavik
- Direct flight to Manchester/London
- Manchester flights +£100pp
Barcelona to New York visiting Cartagena, Ponta Delgada, Bermuda and New York
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing 20 Nov 2023. For alternative dates or airports, please speak to your Personal Travel Consultant.
Ready to book your Transatlantic Cruise adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Consultant today!
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at the time of publishing.