Take your children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews on a day trip they'll never forget as you journey 100 kilometres above the Arctic Circle to a sparkling landscape of snowy forests. For here, in the remote heart of Swedish Lapland, you'll find Pajala - the secret home of the real Santa Claus, his reindeer and his happy team of helpers!
- A host of treasured memories to cherish
- Private family meeting with Santa
- Discovering the still, white wilderness of Swedish Lapland
Fly direct to Pajala in Swedish Lapland on a specially chartered flight. This will be the only flight to Pajala on this day and numbers are strictly limited, which means you'll have plenty of time to enjoy all the activities on offer throughout the magical day.
Your Lapp hosts will meet you, before you take a short, warm and comfortable coach journey to Santa's Village.
After a quick change into the cosy, thermal garments provided, you'll head out into the snow split into groups. Enjoy a magical ride in a traditional reindeer-drawn sleigh, a trip through the countryside on a dog-sled pulled by real huskies and a thrilling ride on a snowmobile. Between the organised activities, you'll have quality time as a family to enjoy the snow, with toboggan rides, snowman building and snowball fights!
Once you've worked up an appetite, head into the welcoming warmth of the main building, and tuck in to a delicious two-course lunch of hot soup and Swedish meatballs with mashed potato. Warming hot berry juice, water and biscuits will also be available throughout the day.
But the highlight of the day will surely come as you set foot on the 'secret path' through the forest, and follow the twinkling lanterns to Santa's log cabin home. Get your festive wish-list ready, as Father Christmas will be waiting there to greet you personally; the perfect end to a perfect, magical day.
- Exclusive chartered return flights direct to Pajala, in Swedish Lapland
- Return transfers from the airport to Santa's village
- An inflight meal with vegetarian options on request at time of booking
- Warm and cosy thermal clothing including gloves and boots
- Hot berry juice to drink
- A private family meeting with Father Christmas
- A token Christmas gift for every child
- One exhilarating snowmobile ride
- One traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- A husky sled through the snowy countryside
- A hearty two-course lunch of hot soup and Swedish meatballs. Vegetarian options available on request at the time of booking.
- Based on 2 adults, 2 children
When can I go?
This offer is based on various dates in December 2022. For alternative dates, please speak to your Personal Travel Consultant.
Ready to book your Lapland adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Consultant today!
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at the time of publishing.